The girls and I are leaving tomorrow for the big Celoria get-together known as Thanksgiving. There will be 17 people under one roof. That's just our immediate family!
Things I am looking forward to:
1) Seeing my awesome nephews and my niece (grown ups are okay too)
2) Mom's amazing cooking (none better)
3) Apples to Apples (fun card game)
4) Lord of the Rings Risk (this is a Thanksgiving staple)
5) My bro's Nintendo WII (Mario Kart, baby!)
6) The mystery dinner (my mom is going all out this year)
7) Watching Abigail bounce off the walls
Things I am not looking forward to:
1) The drive over and back (though I've had worse)
2) The James Bond marathon on TBS ( I swear, I'm going to hide my dad's remote)
3) Sleeping in one house with 17 people
I'd say the pluses outweigh the minuses! Happy Thanksgiving!